dinsdag 18 januari 2011

Shabby Black Cat Boutique Up-Date

This is the last project I was working on today:

I am making some signs, photo frames and clocks and so
(most of them will be used as products)
for in the shabby black cat boutique!
First I printed some beautiful images on (off white) paper (card board?)
and also some on glossy photo paper.
And I painted a thick piece of card board on two sides,
frontside white and the backside black.
(sorry for the blurry picture)...
I glued the images on the white side of the card board.
Then I fixated them with a transparent satin coating.
(After they dried over night) I cut out the images
and sanded the edges... (I did this part today)
They are not finished yet,
but this is the result untill now...


Jollie

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wat een mooie borden heb je gemaakt!!!

    Groetjes, Karin.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. toutes ces images me rappellent lorsque j'ai fabriqué ma boutique d'accessoires pour chats , j'aime !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat leuk Jollie!!! Dat zal mooi staan in de boutique!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love cats!Your minis are fantastic!
    I love all!
    Hugs
    Sonya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Me encantan tus gatitos y tus trabajos, un saludo, Nuria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for your comments :)

Have a nice day!, Jollie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...