Surprise Gifts from Margriet

Look what a surprise I got from Margriet!
I knew she would send the vliesofix and 
the two (dark purple) fabrics to me with a little surprise  ...
But I never expected this!

With all these beautiful fabrics I'm really very happy
because it is very difficult to find 'dollhouse suitable' fabrics here.

And just look at that cute little caterpillar!
That was quite an "ahhhh!" response from me, as you can imagine!
She sat between a piece of styrofoam with a note that read:
"Psssst I want out!" (I forgot to take a picture of it)
Sooo very cute!


Here is a closeup of the caterpillar, she was handmade by Margriet!

I'm going to think of a name for her 
Thanks SO much Margriet, I'm awfully happy
with all these beautiful gifts and with your friendship! 

Hugs Jollie

Reacties

The Old Maid zei…
Lucky you Jollie!:) I hate bugs but this one is quite charming ;D
Lataina zei…
Nice gifts!!! That is the cutest caterpillar I have seen!!!! =)
Plushpussycat zei…
What a sweet caterpillar and other lovlies! I think you are going to have some fun with that fabric!
BiWuBär zei…
Lovely gifts - and that caterpillar is beyond cute. Who knows, maybe it transforms into a butterfly someday... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit
I love the caterpillar, so cute.
Geneviève
Ascension zei…
Que preciosos regalos, enhorabuena.
besitos ascension
Unknown zei…
It's just so nice to get surprises in the mail!
Thank you for the link to my giveaway.
Mona
Sans! zei…
Ooooooh so cute!

Populaire posts