Even More Birthday Presents!

Yesterday I was totally flabbergasted when I found
even more Birthday Gifts in my postbox!!

These two adorable black kittens
with that cute card, I received from Freubs
Freubs made these kittens herself! Clever huh?
(The crochet technique is called 'Amigurumi')


The smallest has even real whiskers! 
Because I've put the coin there,
You can see a little better how small they are!

I gave the small one the name Droppie
and the bigger one is called Moppie

(click on the photos to enlarge)


From Sjoukje I recieved  this lovely orchid card
with a wonderful set of fishing gear!


Look ...
A landing net, a fishing rod and a beautiful basket
Sjoukje also made everything by herself! 


Freubs and Sjoukje,
thanks again a LOT for these wonderful birthday surprises!
I am very very happy with everything 

Hugs Jollie

Reacties

How cute and pretty presents (^^)
Congratulations.

MiniHugs; Irina
Maria Ireland zei…
Congratulations the cats are so cute and the fishing gear i already fell in love with on Sjoukje blog. Happy fishing though i think you should leave the cats behind when you fish lol. Hugs Maria
The Old Maid zei…
Seems to me your Birthday's gifts never end!Lucky you again Jollie!Great gifts!
Great birthday gifts. I like everything and wish you great enjoyment.
Ascension zei…
Enhorabuena por esas preciosas minis!!!
Feliz fin de semana
besitos ascension
Piikko zei…
So lovely presesnts! Enjoy!!
Hugs, piikko
BiWuBär zei…
Great to still receive such nice surprise gifts!

Have a great weekend!
Flutterby + Birgit
Plushpussycat zei…
Hi Jollie! You have so many friends and have received so many beautiful gifts--congratulations!
Jennifer
Sans! zei…
Truly lovely presents!

Populaire posts