Lots of Gifts!

I will show you all the wonderful gifts 
that I have recently won and got from my dear friends.

My parents went at mid-December a few days to Olympia 
and brought this for Dimphy and me.
These gardian angels are made by Annemarie, a very talented lady.
Her creations are called Fortune Folk 

 (click on the photos to enlarge)

My mom gave Dimphy also a carousel for her playroom 
and I am sure I will find a nice spot for the Olympia magnet.


Ewa has send me these colorful coasters in 
beautiful Polish folk art design
and a extraordinary miniature building. 
Which is so lovely! 
It is a medieval crane Żuraw Gdański (Gdansk's Crane), 
(more information can be found when you click on the name)


In October I was so lucky!
I won a very nice and delicious giveaway 
by Kathy from WeeLittleWest
It is just amazing how detailed these tiny sweets are!! 


And these are the Christmas gifts I've received from everyone, 
I will save most of it for in the future Christmas room ...

From Jolande this cute little angel ...


From Sjoukje a beautiful knitted mitten ...


By Birgit and Flutterby we are really spoiled ...


And also by Sabiha, who sent all these beautiful things to me ...


Thank you all SO MUCH for these wonderful gifts! 
You made us very happy. 

Well... I had kept a few things for Dimphy 
(which I had bought at the miniature fair in Arnhem) 
and saved them for her and Sam for Christmas …


Last but not least... 
I want to thank you all for the wonderful Christmas cards 
and all your lovely wishes for Christmas and New Year!

If I forgot to reply to you, I am very sorry about it. 
My life is still not without chaos at the moment  lol,
as you might remember;
I am reorganizing ALL the stuff in my house...
It  costs me more energy, that I had expected...
And I need to take my time for it. 
 Next post I will share some photos from the things 
I am doing in my house with you... 

 
Hugs Jollie 

Reacties

All your gifts are real treasures and Dimphy looks happy. Your purchases are lovely. Enjoy!
Hugs
BiWuBär zei…
So many lovely presents - no surprise Dimphy looks very happy! She'll spend hours of joy and happiness deciding where to place all these goodies... ;O)

Greetings
Flutterby + Birgit
Eliana zei…
Wow! How wonderful gifts!
Hugs
Fabiola zei…
Wonderful gifts.
Bye Faby
Unknown zei…
Wow, wonderful gifts you get.
I wish you a wonderful and happy new year.
Hugs from Craftland
Ascension zei…
Enhorabuena por esos fantasticos regalos.
besitos ascension
Maria Ireland zei…
All your gifts are wonderful. Enjoy all these beautiful treasures.
Hugs Maria
Piikko zei…
What a wonderful presents!!
Enjoy!
I wish you get your house done soon. I know reorganizing takes a lot of time and energy and might also be quite a pain in a ...
But when everything is done, it is time to enjoy!:)

Populaire posts