vrijdag 15 februari 2013

New Eyes for Lunyx

Finaly Lunyx and I found the perfect eyes for her

(click on the pictures to enlarge)
****
(Klik op de foto's om ze te vergroten) 

Lunyx: Now I look exactly as who I am 
Jollie: Which is exactly how I had imagined you! ;) 
Lunyx: I love me!! :D 
****
 Lunyx: Nu lijk ik precies als wie ik ben :D 
Jollie: En dat is precies zoals ik me jou had voorgesteld! ;) 
Lunyx: I hou van mij!! :D 


Here you can see the difference from before and after...
****
Hier kun je het verschil zien van voor en na...


Hugs Jollie & Lunyx
****
Liefs Jollie & Lunyx 




9 opmerkingen:

  1. I like the new eyes color. Very brilliant.
    Bye Faby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Isn't it great when one can say: "I love me." ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh how beautiful and innocent she looks!
    Hugs, Drora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Precioso color, le quedan fantasticos.
    besitos ascension

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ayyyy me encantan esas botitas!!!!!

    www.minisantonia.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. She looked very cute with the old eyes too, but I love the way the new ones match her outfit! :)
    Big hugs from Sweden (and from my Pukifee Flora too!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. ¡Que color más bonito!. Un saludo, Eva

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hello from Spain, i like very much this color. Very cute. Keep in touch

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for your comments :)

Have a nice day!, Jollie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...