Christmas Bunny's

Hello again,

Exactly one month ago (25 Nov.) I bought the cutest bunny!
Her name is Tinkerbell.
A few days ago I noticed that she was a bit restless...
Well soon I found out why!
At the night before Christmas she was making a nest
with fur (hair) from herself,
and I knew that she had to be pregnant!!
Well of course I did not know before...

On Christmas day she gave birth to 5 sweet little baby bunnies! :)

That's the unexpected surprise that was waiting for me
yesterday morning when I came home.

So yeah, we had rabbit for Christmas, but
in a whole different way ;)
(Don't worry, we won't eat them... lol!)

Warmest wishes,
Jollie

Reacties

marlies zei…
Nou dat is een verrassing! En wat zijn ze klein, kijk die oortjes!! Zo lief!
Ook nog een fijne 2de kerstdag, groetjes marlies
Vall zei…
Och wat zijn ze lief. Wat een verassing! Misschien niet direct je keuze toen je tinkerbell kocht, maar deze kerstkadootjes zijn wel echt heeeeeel erg schattig!! Groetjes, Vall

Populaire posts