Holiday to Holland - Part 5 - With Margriet

Together with Sylvia, we visited Margriet for a day.
She makes such beautiful miniatures, dollhouses, room boxes,
little scenes and tiny bears!! 
I was totally flabbergasted by all this beauty!

Unfortunately I forgot to make a lot of photos of it,
but here there are a few

This Tudor house is really huge, 
I knew it from the pictures I had seen before,
but I thought it was half as big as it really was!! lol

(click on the pictures to enlarge)

And the magnificent tower where all the dragons live
and are taken care of,
also was much bigger than I expected...


I also found it great that I could finally see E-Bears house!
(scale 1:24) 


And I just LOVED this little scene...
Could that be because of the black cats? 


Dimphy was very happy to be able to
hug and cuddle with E-Bear! 


We had a good time with lots of chatting while drinking coffee.
Margriet also served a wonderful lunch for us! 

And of course we also had some gifts for each other ...
Just lookt what a very nice card she made
all in the Parisian style!


On the card is a shelf with an Eiffel Tower on it,
a sign and a cute little dangling heart!
The lavender pillow and crown are also so beautiful!

Margriet, again many thanks for this oh so fun day!
And for the wonderful gift 
It was really great to finally meet you in real life 
and found it very special to be at your home 
to see all your beautiful work!
I had such a great time and enjoyed my stay with!
I hope you can come to visit me some day too.
(Sjoukje will go with you hi hi 

Hugs Jollie

Reacties

Fabiola zei…
These houses are fantastic!
Marry Christmas to you and your family.
Bye Faby
You really did a lot during your stay. You saw a lot of beautiful things.
Geneviève
Sans! zei…
Ooooh I am s glad I popped by ! You visited Margriet? Wow :).

I am seeing some of her work that I didn't see on her blog . Thank you for sharing. I really enjoy her work too.

Let me now go read about the rest of your trip.
Plushpussycat zei…
Hi Jollie! Wow--what a wonderful trip you took! Each post shows more and more! I'm so happy for you that you could spend time with mini friends and make new ones too! Welcome to join my big miniatures giveaway too: http://www.plushpussycat.com/2011/11/big-miniatures-giveaway.html Miss you! :-)
It must have been a wonderful visit! Thank you for sharing. Hugs
BiWuBär zei…
What a lovely day you must have had meeting Margriet and E-beertje! Margriet is such an outstanding artist - and her present was fantastic. What a clever idea!

Greetings
Flutterby + Birgit
Unknown zei…
Nice to see these houses, thanks for sharing your photos.
Mona

Populaire posts