Frame is Ready! Easy to Guess now...

Well I think you can guess what it will be now.
Because the project from my mother gets more form ...

This morning I started to give a better form 
to the frame of the house. Now it is properly modeled.


Then I made the frame of the roof.
it will lie loosely so she can take it off...


The roof looks smaller than it actually is (or is that just me?)
The total height is about 45 to 50 cm and the roof is 50 cm in diameter!
But it seems much smaller here... 


My mother has already cut newspapers into strips and pieces.
She has also taped all sharp edges with masking tape.

Tomorrow she has no time to craft,
So I will continue with my modern house 

Hugs Jollie

Reacties

Maria Ireland zei…
Cant wait to see how this turns out. It looks very interesting.
Hugs Maria
Anna zei…
That looks like a super Idea!
BiWuBär zei…
Wow, so much progress. I would never have imagined to use this kind of wire as a house basis... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit
Great idea!
Geneviève
Mini Minnie zei…
Your blog is adorable and you've just found a new follower! :D
Eliana zei…
I think I would really like to follow this project. ;)
Fabiola zei…
I'm curious to see the progress.
Bye Faby

Populaire posts