My Mom had a Great Idea!

My Mom had a fabulous idea!
And because she is not (yet) very creative
I will help her to create it.

I am not going to tell you yet what it will be (he he)
But this is what we did this morning.

We will make the base from paper mache.
This is my mom cutting the wire...


And this is what I made so far.
(The height from this form is about 45 cm)
It also has a first floor in it,
but it is difficult to see on the pictures...


Tomorrow we will go on with this project...


Hugs Jollie 


Reacties

BiWuBär zei…
Hmmmmmmm... let's wait and see where this will lead you to... we have a little suspicion... ;O)

Greetings
Flutterby + Birgit
I'm very curious to see what it will be.
Geneviève
marlies zei…
Nou ben ik wel heeeel nieuwsgierig!
Iets van n paddestoel? Zo'n torentje?
* marlies

Populaire posts