Dollhouse Miniature Scale? How Do You Know?



How do you know if something has the right scale for your dollhouse/project? 🤔
In one of my earlier blogposts Drora (from Droras Mini Mundo)
Asked me what scale the furniture for the Fairy Treehouse is,
because it looked smaller than 1:12
On a picture it is always difficult to see, if there is nothing
on that same picture (like a coin) to compare with.

Besides that,
Sometimes it is difficult to estimate what scale a piece has
(can be anything that you want to use for your project)
Well... I found a great help for that!

And I will explain it to you in my latest video on YouTube
Starring Ara Bentley from Bentley House Minis


I hope that this is helpful for you.

Thanks for watching!
Stay safe 🍀

Hugs Jollie 🌺

Reacties

I'm going to watch your video, it is a very interesting video.
Geneviève
Jollie zei…
Thanks Geneviève:)
The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin cetak buku murah wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
Bedankt voor de nuttige informatie en bronnen die je hebt gedeeld
ishikavarma zei…
To write a beautiful post it is very important to write a beautiful container and have prepared a very good design and I got a lot of inspiration from your post and I would also like to post like you in my life.
Health tips family
gurugram Real Girl
gurugram Story
Real Photos Gurugram Girl
After breakup
VIP Girl Bhiwadi

Populaire posts