Pots, Plants and Instagram


At the moment I am making some 
Pots and Plants for my Fairy Treehouse 😊

Some more pictures, 
how I started with this tiny pot



Here are a few of the pots I made


And some boxwood are in the making 😉


The next couple of weeks I will be busy in our real house,
Our kitchen will have a renovation 😃
But if I can find the time...
I will be working on a video that I made 
from the deck of the treehouse!

I also wanted to let you all know that you can follow 
my Miniature work on Instagram:
Or search me on Instagram:
@alittlemoreminis 

It is easier to post a quick picture there
Than write a whole blogpost lol 😂
 (sorry but for me that works way faster)
So... Looking forward to see you also at Instagram 

Stay save 🍀 and Until soon!
Hugs Jollie 🌺

Reacties

Great pots!!!
Geneviève
Jollie zei…
Thank you Geneviève 😁

Populaire posts