Wooden Floor in Living Room

I'm back being creative with miniatures again! :-)
I am still not done with my 1:1 house, 
but I have to wait for better weather
to be able to paint the rest of the things that I planned.
So... now it's the time for my passion!!!

I made a wooden 'whitewash' floor
In the living room for Dimphy her Modern House...

(click on the pictures to enlarge)

I used tongue depressors for the wood
and am very very happy with the result 



All the 'in between' pictures failed 
Only this is one is still reasonable with my cat Zoë on it too lol.
This is how I started it ...


Currently I am painting the house parts with primer.
I do so because the wood does not shine trough the wallpaper later 

 Jollie

Reacties

My Wee Life zei…
Your floor looks lovely. I have just been reading through some of your older posts on Lake View and you have done a lovely job - love the artwork.
Cabezuela zei…
Pues te ha quedado genial
Un beso
Unknown zei…
Your floor looks beautiful!
Mona
BiWuBär zei…
Your floor looks great - but best of all: You're back in blogland! ;O)

Greetings
Birgit
Plushpussycat zei…
Great result on the floor, Jollie! Thanks for the tip on using the primer under wallpaper too! :-) Jennifer
un beau rendu pour ce plancher !
Great floor! I'm glad to see you back with miniatures.
Geneviève
marlies zei…
Mooi strak vloertje! Leuk, als er iemand komt keuren of t ook lekker ligt! ;D
* marlies

Populaire posts