zondag 9 januari 2011

Books & Magazines and More...

Hello there,

Yesterday morning I found some magazine covers in my e-mail.
Caterina had send them (Thanks again so much!!  :)

I decided to have the insides of the magazines
with pictures and text...
So I scaned some of my own magazines
(and covers too) and worked on that the whole day yesterday.

I also did some books last week.
This is what came out so far...

I still have to cover up the magazines,
This is an example from what Caterina has send me:

There is more...
I started to make some of the Jugs
and the birdhouses are progressing too ;)


More in my next post :)

Warmest wishes,
Jollie 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. De tijdschriften zien er goed Jollie!!! Leuk dat er ook echt inhoud in zit!
    Oooh, een Tinkerbel kan...leuk!!!!
    Mooie vogelhuisjes ook!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je hebt er gelijk maar n heleboel gemaakt, lekker bezig geweest! De vogelhuisjes en de kannen worden leuk! Ik wilde dat ik weer buiten kon zitten knutselen, zucht
    * marlies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hoi Marlies,

    Jij kan in de zomer lekker buiten zitten, dan is het hier meestal te heet, ha ha! ;) zo is er overal altijd wel wat hé?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hallo Jollie
    leuke kannetjes heb je gemaakt.
    groetjes Marja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for your comments :)

Have a nice day!, Jollie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...