Not a lot finished yet

Good day again! :)

I did not finish a lot of minis yet
for my Shabby Black Cat Boutique...
Had a lot of other things to do too ;)

But this morning I finished 3 signs (plates or how are they called?)
They are actualy a lot lighter than on this
Well I had to take the photo inside my house today...
because it is pooring rain outside! :)
(yes it does rain too here in Greece, lol!)

Merlin, one of my 6 black cats (of the total of 10 cats)
is waiting untill it stops raining
(you can see their catrun on this photo too)
Well... he gave up and is sleeping on my lab now!
That's a nice warm place... but a bit difficult for me with making minis.
Merlin doesn't care! Why should he?
He's a cat... ;)


Warm hugs, Jollie


Reacties

by Sonya zei…
What splendid pictures!Cats and country!You delight me!
Two things that adore!
Fantastic!
Sonya
Jollie zei…
Thank you Sonya! seems that we have the same taste ;)
Flor zei…
Jollie el visitar tu blog me encanta por que siempre encuentro casas muy bonitas y de todo mi gusto ( = Como estos cuadros country ¡Preciosos!!!
Un abrazo
Flor

Populaire posts