vrijdag 14 januari 2011

Changed some of my plans

The plans for my 'Shabby Black Cat Boutique'
have changed (just a bit)

And just for the best I believe...
A friend of mine told me today that he has a rest piece of MDF for me!
So....
Instead of the carton board box (I will keep it for later),
I'm gonna make a roombox from MDF for it :)

Well... I am only busy with everything for
'The Shabby Black Cat Boutique' at the moment.

and I made this...

I am really proud of my first wicker basket!
It turned out very beautiful :)
I will make a pillow in it, so a cat can sleep in it...

From now on...
You will see 'The Shabby Black Cat Boutique' growing...


Warm Hugs,
Jollie

9 opmerkingen:

  1. oh my God! do not laugh, I'm doing this, too! I still have my hands dirty with glue ... :))) too funny to know that someone beyond the sea has the same thoughts ...
    goodnight! Caterina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ha ha ha!! That is hillarious! (Don't laugh you said?) ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een leuk mandje Jollie. Erg goed gelukt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Heb je dit van touw gemaakt Jollie? Het ziet eruit als het touw van Nickie haar krabpaal. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hoi Truus,

    Het is gemaakt van henneptouw :) dat is ietsjes dunner dan sisaltouw van een krabpaal hi hi ;)

    Thank you Mini Kitchen for your compliment :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I can't believe it - this is your FIRST wicker basket! It is beautiful. I hope the cat who sleeps in it appreciates it. Lovely blog Jollie! Best wishes, Carol :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for your comments :)

Have a nice day!, Jollie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...