New Family Member


For a while I wanted a posable fashion doll,
(There is still a Momoko doll on my wish list ;-) 
because I find the 1:6 scale size so cool!

And yesterday, while shopping groceries, 
I was sold when I looked at this pretty girl...

(click on the pictures to enlarge)


I was so impatient when I got home 
that I forgot to take a picture
when she was still neatly in the box 

So here she sits on top of the package lol ...


She's a Barbie Fashionistas Raquelle, Clutch Wave 2
But all that does not really matter for me. 
The great thing of this Barbie Fashionistas series
for me is that they are easy posible 
(much like a Ball Jointed Doll).

I also bought some cute clothes for her ...


And this morning when Dimphy woke up, she met her ​​...


Dimphy: Hey ... Hello I am Dimphy and who are you?
Romy: How nice to see you Dimphy, I'm Romy.


As you can see on the pictures,
immediately they get along very well those two!


So... Dimphy has a new best friend... Romy! 


A Barbie house will not be build for now, that is way too large
to put in my own tiny house lol  
But...
A roombox might be... who knows  
It seems very nice to me to make some clothes 
and other goodies for Romy in scale 1:6 

 
 Hugs, Jollie, Dimphy and Romy 

Reacties

Romy est très jolie, l'entente semble parfaite avec Dimphy. Une belle harmonie.
Welcome Romy!
Hugs, Drora
BiWuBär zei…
Fantastic purchase... what a great progress in mobility since I've been playing with Barbie... ;O) It was so nice to see Dimphy and Romy together...

Greetings
Birgit
Plushpussycat zei…
Romy sure is a pretty thing, isn't she? How fun! Congrats on your new family member, Jollie! xo Jennifer
Unknown zei…
Hello from Spain: I just discovered your blog and I really like your collection of miniatures. The doll house you're doing is gorgeous. Dimphy is very cute. In this post I agree with you that this fashionista Barbie is the most beautiful of the collection. I also bought it for my collection. I have a blog. I do dioramas with Barbies and miniatures. I invite you to visit: all4barbie.blogspot.com. If you want to keep in touch with blog blog

Populaire posts