Finally A New Project


After being away for such a long time,
I will start with my miniatures again!
Yeah!! 😁
I reorganized my craft room (that I never used since I moved to this house),
for as much as I could and I am so happy that I can finally use it.
Because I missed it so much!

So... I am starting a new project that is not too big,
just to see how far my right hand will cooperate with me. 
After the surgery (2 years ago) I still don’t have the feeling back in my fingers 
so I decided to start with some of my collected items and 
hopefully some new made mini’s. 


I had this lantern for a long time
and thought it would be nice for a small project. 
The furniture was a gift from a very kind lady in our village 
and it will get a makeover 😉

I also did some changes at my blog,
Hopefully the menu still works (it moved to the left corner)

Thanks for visiting again!
🌺 Jollie

Reacties

Welcome back, dear Jollie.
It's good to see you're still interested in miniatures. The new lantern project is interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing it in progress.
Take care and stay healthy.
Hugs, Drora
Fabiola zei…
Welcome back!
Good luck with your new project.
Jollie zei…
Thanks Drora and Fabiola

Populaire posts