My YouTube Channel



Hi Everyone 😊

I started with a YouTube Channel 
I will upload short videos of my work in progress 
Like Tutorials 
It will be spoken in my very best English 
And in Dutch 

Hoi allemaal 😊

Ik ben een YouTube Kanaal begonnen
Waar korte filmpjes van mijn miniaturen projecten 
op komen te staan als soort van lesjes
Ze zij gesproken in mijn beste Engels en Nederlands. 

Here is Part 1 from the wooden floor/deck
the Fairy treehouse will be on top of it:

Hier is deel 1 van de houten vloer/plateau 
waar de lantaarn op komt te staan:


Part 2 is uploading right now...😉

Deel 2 is bezig met ... 😉

Hope you enjoy the videos 😁

Hopelijk vinden jullie de video’s leuk 😁 

Hugs Jollie 🌺

Reacties

Hi Jollie,
I just subscribed to your channel and saw the first part.
Thank you for the tutorial.
Hugs, Drora
What a great idea! I have just subscribed.
Geneviève
BiWuBär zei…
What a lovely idea - great to see you're really back to having miniature fun.

Hugs
Birgit

Populaire posts