Catrun Cleaning

Maybe you are wondering what I am doing?
Well I did some work around the house.
I started (with the help from my mom) to declutter
and clean up the Catrun...

(click on the photos to enlarge)

On the first photo you can see the entrance of my catrun which is
build around my little house.
All the things that I want to keep are lying there to dry up...

This is the corner where I was standing when I took the first photo...

Than it goes around the corner...

I am far from done yet...
But we are taking a break today! ;)

At the moment I don't have a lot of energy left for other things... 
not even for mini-making. But that won't be for long lol!!
I just have to get the cleaning around (and also inside) of my house done
before it gets really warm out here ;)

Hugs Jollie

Reacties

Susi zei…
Solo puedo decirte........VALIENTE¡¡¡ jejejej, animo para tu limpieza, es España decimos que detras del uno viene el dos, asi que ve dando pasos sin agobiarte, cuando lo tengas todo a tu gusto vas a disfrutar mucho del entorno y podras hacer mil miniaturas, un gran beso y eres una mujer muy trabajadora¡¡¡
Susi
Plushpussycat zei…
Good to hear from you! Sounds like you are very productive and getting your cats' diggs all gussied up! Can't wait to see your next minis and for your next visit to my blog--you may be surprised by my giveaway! :-)
Ascension zei…
Seguro que cuando acabes habra valido la pena y podras dedicarte a tus preciosas minis, estoy deseando ver tus nuevos trabajos.
besitos ascension
BiWuBär zei…
Wow, you've been very busy. This looks more like a cat's paradise to me than like a catrun... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit
Roelie zei…
Wat een heerlijke plek voor de poezels! Ook hier kunnen ze voor en achter alleen in de ren. Zo heerlijk om je geen zorgen hoeven te maken met het drukke verkeer.

Groetjes, Roelie
bumblebee zei…
Héy Joos,

Kan het kloppen dat je er weer een besnorhaarde vriend of vriendin bij hebt?? Het zwarte poezebeest, op de onderste foto van dit bericht, met zijn/haar witte kraagje ken ik niet. Kan dat kloppen of loop ik misschien achter....?

Ziet er gezellig en knus uit, jullie buitenverblijf!

Greets en Xxx Eef.

Populaire posts