Birthday Present from Margriet and Sabiha

Yesterday I was surprised again!
I found two really wonderful birthday gifts in my postbox.

This package came from Margriet...
On the little box is written ' Ssssst! open carefully! Maybe I am a sleep'


And look who jumped out of it... very much awake!
(Well it took a mighty long time before he arrived, 
so he must have had enough sleep I suppose...)


The sweetest miniature bear that I have ever seen!
He is only 4 inches high ...
and entirely handmade by Margriet. 
His arms and legs are movable
look ... he can sit too.

He has already told me that his name is Sam.


Thank you SO much Margriet I'm really very happy with this wonderful
reddish-brown (lol) teddy bear! 


From Sabiha I got these very tiny,
hand-crocheted pot patches ...


The birthday card she has chosen, has the same
bright and colorful soft pastel colors in it! lol


Thanks SO much Sab, they are very very helpful! 
And I just LOVE these colors! 

Gosh I'm so terribly spoiled by everyone this year!
I am so very grateful to have met such
fantastic and lovely people in the last six months
since I have rediscovered the 'mini-world' 


Thank you all!
Hugs Jollie

Reacties

BiWuBär zei…
Wonderful presents - and Sam is so lovely. But I must admit I had guessed his name was J-beertje... (LOL)

Have a great weekend!
Birgit
Lovely presents! Happy birthday!
Sans! zei…
This is like a month long celebration of your birthday :). You must be ROYALTY! :)
Plushpussycat zei…
So many beautiful gifts, Jollie! What a fantastic birthday! The bear and potholders are adorable.
Jennifer

Populaire posts